Coccinelle Nursery is privately owned offering quality care for pre-school aged children.
We seek to provide a warm, caring and stimulating environment for the children to learn as they play.
In partnership with the parents who enjoys a key role in the development, the lives of their children, in the nursery and at home.
Our key task is to enhance the children’s self-image by praising their efforts and achievements other than looking for their tiny mistakes to criticise them.
Each child receives personal attention and care from professionally trained staff who organise workshop in music, drama, movement and dance, computer and languages.
The aim is to establish a “take-off” strategy for developing the children to their full potential.
How the nursery can help your child
• Enable your child to socialise
with other children
• Improve your child’s relationship
with other adults
• Introduce your child to new
toys and stimulating activities
• Help with your child’s
• Making the steps to separation
How the nursery can help you as a Parent/Carer
• Help you meet other parents/carers
• Give you advice and help with
• Help with parents/carer and
• Being involved with the Day
Nursery prevents you from feeling isolated.